- The most ambitious response to climate change is the most advantageous policy in human, economic and environmental terms.
- The human toll of inaction could exceed 100 million deaths between now and 2030 alone.
- Climate action is good value, but the cost of adapting to climate change has likely been underestimated.
- Climate injustice is extreme.
- Climate inaction compromises global development and poverty reduction efforts.
- International climate finance: A clear default on Copenhagen/Cancun commitments.
- Nobody is spared the global climate crisis.
- Outdated estimates of the negative externalities of climate inaction guide today’s regulatory decisions
View complete findings